Welcome to the official website of the Region IV AAA Spring Meet.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAFETERIA AREA WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY. THE COMMUNITY ROOM WILL BE AN AREA FOR STUDENTS AND COACHES TO GATHER DURING COMPUTER SCIENCE AND LD DEBATE. THEREFORE, USE THE FRONT ENTRANCE RATHER THAN THE DOOR FROM THE STUDENT PARKING LOT. BUSES WILL NEED TO PARK IN THAT AREA AFTER DROPPING OFF STUDENTS.
Concessions will be available from 11-2 in the cafeteria area on Saturday.
CONTACT LINDA L. ALDERSON at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other questions.
|April 26-27, 2024
|Speech and Academics
|Davenport High School
23255 FM 3009
San Antonio, TX
|April 25, 2023
|One Act Play
|Southwest High School
11914 Dragon Ln
San Antonio, TX
|Stage, Light & Site Map
|April 10-13, 2022
|Kerrville Tennis Center
801 Tennis St
|April 17-18, 2023
April 19-20, 2023
|Scott Schreiner Golf Course
1 Country Club Dr
|April 28-29, 2023
|Track and Field
|Seguin High School
1315 E Cedar St
Saturday’s Headquarters will be in A.B2008
- The UIL Academic Conflict Pattern will be strictly enforced.
- Contestants in prose and poetry must provide a typed and signed copy of each documentation form for the contest manager prior to roll call. Prose and poetry forms can be found on the academic contests page. An information sheet and the required UIL forms can be accessed there.
- Pictures of students’ papers in verification will be forbidden. Pictures of posted results may be taken.
- Verification for academic events will be announced via Twitter. Check the Region IVAAA Twitter account frequently or at regionivaaa.org. Academic verification will be held at A.B2.032. Test papers will not be released until 4 p.m. on Saturday.
- Hospitality is available from 8:30-10:45 in A.F1.017 until 2:30 p.m. for school personnel only.
- Concessions will be available in the Cafeteria area from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.